- 2019 Archive Events
- 2018 Archive Events
- 2017 Archive Events
- 2016 Archive Events
- 2015 Archive Events
- 2014 Archive Events
23 October 2018 at Principal Hotel, York
This event was aimed at Audit Committee Members, Finance Directors and Governance leads and covered key issues within the NHS.
Attendees gained valuable knowledge on relevant topics along with the opportunity to network with colleagues from other organisations.
The morning featured presentations on these key topics:
- The Board Assurance Framework - John Bullivant, Chairman, Good Governance Institute
- The NHS Contract - Catherine Fawlk, Associate, Browne Jacobson
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - Eleanor Tunnicliffe, Legal Director, Hill Dickinson LLP
5 March 2018 at Principal Hotel, York
The Effective Audit Committee
We hosted our annual Audit Committee event on Monday 5th March 2018 at the Principal Hotel, York.
- CQC’S new Well Led Requirements - What this means for the Audit Committee
- Bradford District Care Trust’s Experience of the New Inspection
- Working in Partnership to Deliver Integrated and Accountable Care
- Sustainability and Transformation Plans - the Developing Agenda
- North East Lincolnshire: Working in Partnershi