You are here: Home > Events
If you are interested in booking a place on any of the events below, please email Kirstie.email@example.com and include the following information:
- dietary requirements
13 January 2020 at
Holiday Inn, Junc 28 M1
This event is aimed primarily at Audit Committee and Workforce Committee members, although open to all officers who attend these committees.
This event will focus on the relationship between the Workforce Committee and the Audit Committee, examining their different functions in relation to receiving and providing assurance around staffing capacity and capability.
Speakers TBC but will hopefully include: NHS Employers, Health Education England
30 September 2019 at
Finance, Performance & Cyber Assurance
Principal Hotel, York
This event is aimed primarily at Audit Committee and Finance Committee members, although open to all officers who attend these meetings.
This event will focus on the relationship between the finance committee and the audit committee, examining their different functions in relation to receiving and providing assurance around finances and IT/cyber.
- Cathy Kennedy, Director of Operational Finance (Yorkshire & Humber) at NHS Improvement and NHS England
- John Lester, Head of Investigations at NHS Improvement and NHS England
- Bryan Millar, Audit Committee Chair at Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven CCG, Bradford Districts CCG and Bradford City CCG
- Paul Tiffin, Quality And Compliance Manager NHS Counter Fraud Authority
- Paul Barnes, Programme Manager, Cyber Security, NHS England
There will also be an Internal Audit led workshop and panel discussion on the day.