Our Board is made up of Member Finance Directors and Audit Committee Chairs, ensuring our clients take a participative role in our strategic direction. Our Board is engaged, provides constructive challenge and Members play an active part in encouraging idea sharing and sharing best practice.
Our primary objective is to keep Internal Audit and Counter Fraud services within the NHS, whilst improving innovation, service resilience and quality.
Our current Members are listed below:
- Airedale NHS Foundation Trust
- Airedale General Hospital Solutions
- Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Bradford Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- Calderdale and Huddersfield Solutions Ltd
- Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust
- Harrogate Integrated Facilities
- Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust
- Humber and North Yorkshire Integrated Care Board
- Leeds & York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- York Teaching Hospital Facilities Management
The length and breadth of our experience provides us with a unique insight into the risks and challenges faced by organisations across the NHS and wider healthcare sector. Although we are operating in a competitive environment, our Members have chosen to remain with us due to our supportive yet objective approach and the high quality services we provide.