Audit Yorkshire work closely with individual and department specialists (e.g. Organisational Development, HR, Medical and Nursing, etc) to source specialist skills.
Do you want:
- To retain your skills and knowledge without the commitment of a permanent role?
- Flexible hours working on an as and when basis?
- To share your expertise when needed to add value to our service delivery?
Then look no further……
As part of our commitment to continually developing our services we have recently established a bank for experienced internal auditors or specialists to join our friendly team. The bank will be particularly attractive to those of you that are looking for flexible working, or looking for a role that allows you to share your expertise as and when required. This opportunity will support you in retaining and developing knowledge and skills whilst also adding real value to the services we provide to our clients. Your skills will be sought on an as and when required basis and successful applicants at interview will be appointed on an ‘As and When Contract’.
We are looking for individuals who have either experience in internal audit or have knowledge of specialist fields that can support the continued development of our services. Examples could be:
- Governance and risk management specialists (including in clinical areas)
- Experienced fraud investigators
- Procurement specialists
- IT security specialists
- Experienced clinical staff
- Subject matter experts in areas such as medicines management, infection control and safeguarding.